The Best Seabrook Island Restaurants
Hungry for something fast and casual, or is upscale more your style? Guests visiting Seabrook Island enjoy options to tempt everyone’s taste buds. From fresh-caught local fish and seafood to Lowcountry favorites and seasonally inspired fare, you’ll find so many tempting choices that are sure to satisfy the most discriminating palates.
Check out our island dining guide below for the best local Seabrook restaurants, including local cuisine from the island, Bohicket Marina, Freshfields Village, and the surrounding Johns Island area. Browse this extensive list of Seabrook Island restaurants, including family-friendly eateries, bars, lounges, and pub-style restaurants. If you plan on taking a drive to downtown Charleston during your stay, be sure to visit our Charleston Dining Guide.
Restaurants on Seabrook Island
- Bohicket's Lounge - Relaxed, casual dining atmosphere with stunning golf course views.
- Seaview Terrace - Intimate al fresco dining with striking oceanfront views.
- Palmetto Room - Formal dining environment with upscale scouthern cuisine.
- Pelican's Nest - Casual, outdoor oceanfront dining with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Deveaux Bank.
- Locker Room Lounge - Offers full bar service and modest refreshments.
Dining at Freshfields Village
- Forty Eighty – A Wine Bar - Features specialty wine, local and regional craft beers, and delicious light fare.
- Java Java - Serving specialty coffee drinks, pastries, soups and sandwiches.
- La Tela Pizzeria - Neapolitan style pizzeria with a casual and family-friendly atmosphere.
- Marble Slab Creamery - Mouthwatering ice cream, sorbet, low-fat yogurt, and cakes.
- Hege’s - Classic French cuisine in a casual, inviting atmosphere.
- The King Street Grille - Casual restuarant and sports bar with classic entrees.
- Ladles Homemade Soups - Offers unique soup, salad, and sandwiches made with quality ingredients.
- The Station Deli - New York style deli serving breakfast and lunch.
- Vincent’s Drug Store & Soda Fountain - Old time soda fountain restaurant.
- The Village Market by Harris Teeter - Full service grocery store with a wide array of prepared meals.
Dining at Bohicket Marina Village
- Miss Lulu's - Novelty gift boutique mixed with a delicious patio dining and take-out experience.
- Fischer’s Sports Pub and Grill - Great bar food at reasonable prices.
- Red’s Ice House - Waterfront location with a huge open deck, upstairs second seating area, and boat parking.
- Lokal Seabar - Cute, aquatic theme with lots of seafood and a raw bar.
- Lucky Luciano’s Pizzeria - Delicious New York style pizza.
- The Ice Cream Boat and Coffee House - Enjoy fresh breakfast, lunch, and sweet ice cream treats.
Dining on Johns Island
- The Fat Hen - Innovative French Lowcountry cuisine.
- Wild Olive Cucina Italiana - Rustic Italian style dining with a sizable wine list.
- Chez Fish - Relaxed, roadside venue with local seafood fare.
- Tattooed Moose - Reimagined bar food and local craft beer.
- Crave Restaurant and Catering - Offering delicious, seasonal menu featuring fresh local ingredients.
- Sweeney's - Casually intimate dining experience for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
- The Southern General - Craft sandwich shop and bar.
- Sunrise Bistro - Local favorite for classic breakfast and lunch dishes.